学生联盟网为您提供优质参考范文! 体会工作报告法律咨询精彩演讲各类材料
当前位置: 学生联盟网 > 公文写作 > 体会 > 魂断蓝桥经典台词_经典台词 魂断蓝桥之经典台词

魂断蓝桥经典台词_经典台词 魂断蓝桥之经典台词

时间:2019-08-07 01:53:27 来源:学生联盟网

魂断蓝桥经典台词

Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

玛拉莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

玛拉莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

玛拉莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

罗伊克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

Myra Lester: Well, I, I

玛拉莱斯特:好吧,我,我

Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

罗伊克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

Myra Lester: For what?

玛拉莱斯特:怎么?

Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

罗伊克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

Myra Lester: No?

玛拉莱斯特:不是?

Roy Cronin: No!

罗伊克罗宁:不!

Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

玛拉莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

罗伊克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

罗伊克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

玛拉莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

罗伊克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

玛拉莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

What do dancers eat?

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

The crepes,is very nice sir.

玛拉:嗯

En.

侍者:还有酒

And wine.

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

It isn"t against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

玛拉:哦,今晚上

Well, tonight

洛依:喝4盎

Good,Number Forty please.

侍者:40块,先生

Number Forty.

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

The ballet was beautiful.

玛拉:我看不见得

Madame dindn"t think so.

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

Taht certainly proves you"er an outsider.

洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

玛拉:是的。

Myra: Yes.

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Roy: I sense a reservation.

玛拉:我想是有的。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

Roy: What? Why?

玛拉:有什么好处呢?

Myra: What"s the good of it?

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

Roy: You"re a strange girl, aren"t you? What"s the good of anything? What"s the good of living?

玛拉:这也是个问题。

Myra: That"s a question too.

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I"m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don"t get it, not quite.

玛拉:什么?

Myra: What?

洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

Roy: Your face. It"s all youth, all beauty

玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

Myra: What is it you still don"t get?

洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn"t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn"t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

Myra: But what is it about me you still don"t get?

男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

Roy: I"ll tell you later. Let"s dance now.

玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

洛伊:你会明白的。

Roy: You"ll find out.

地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

Kitty:Well I"ve been telling you.

Myra:It pole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

Kitty:It"s ,eh ,almost 11.

Myra:Mmm, oh.

(敲门声,夫人进来了)

myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

Myra:On what,Madame?

Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn"t go to bed until 4,It"s remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

Kitty:It "s the first time Myra"s benn out,Madame.

Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I"m fond of the girls who work for me.I don"t want them to be camp-followers.

Myra:YOu don"t know him or you wouldn"t say that.

Kitty: Can"t we have any private lives at all?

Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn"t stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it"s not too much trouble.

(夫人关上门,走了)

Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful

Kitty:Ah,the cold poomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

Myra:She spoil everything.

Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You"re upset and tired.Why don"t you go back to bed?There"s no rehearsal today.

Myra:No,I"m not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he"s gone now.

Kitty:YE suppose so.

(窗外下着大雨)

Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He"s here!

Kitty:Good Heavens!He"s deserted!

Myra:Kitty he"s here.He hasn"t gone,he"s here!

Kitty:He"ll be court-martialed for this

Myra:Oh,I"ve got to go.I"ve got to go!

Kitty:Oh,you can"t now.

Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don"t you?

Kitty:Well,if that"s his ghost,don"t ping him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he"ll see you for heaven"s sake.

Mayra:Where"s my hat?

Oh,Kitty,what if IWhat if he Do you suppose?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you thinkOh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you"d better with a dress on.

Myra:Oh,yes.

Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

Myra:I don"t know what I"m doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want toOh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to thinkBut he didn"t.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

Kitty:Wait a minute.I"ll get your maciontosh.YOu umpella"s in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don"t want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can"t stand the excitement.

(一路平安的音乐声响起)

(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

玛拉:你好

Myra:Hello.

洛依:你好

Roy:Helleo.

玛拉:你来看我太好了

Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

洛依:别这么说

Roy:Not at all.

玛拉:你你没走?

Myra:You didn"t go?

洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

Roy:Couldn"t.Mine"s in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

玛拉:这真太好了

Myra:Isn"t that wonderful.

洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn"t sleep a wink.

玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we"re going todo today?

玛拉:因为我-我我

Myra:Well,I

洛依:现在由不得你这样了

Roy:No you won"t have time for that.

玛拉:这样?

Myra:For what?

洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

玛拉:不能?

Myra:NO?

洛依:不能

Roy:No.

玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

Going to get married.

玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

玛拉:我不要你这样

Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

洛依:我才不呢

Roy:Not me.

玛拉:可你还不了解我

Myra:But you don"t know me.

洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it"s beacause you"re leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

Roy:We"re going to be marriedIt"s you,It"ll never be anyone else.

玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

Myra:But how can you tell that?

洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

玛拉:是,亲爱的!

Myra:I see.

怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

Roy:What"s the matter darling?Where are we going?

洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I"m going to let you in for.

玛拉:好的

Myra:All right.

洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

玛拉:挺唬人

Myra:Very much.

洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

玛拉:我知道

Myra:I see it does.

洛依:这有点繁文缛节

Roy:It"s an elaborate ritual.

玛拉:是吗?

Myra:Is it?

洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

玛拉:这很困难吗?

Is that difficult?

洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

玛拉:我看不那么容易

Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

玛拉:是,上蔚

Myra:Yes captain?

洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉

Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an and I ador you, captain.

    小时代电影经典台词 肖申克的救赎经典台词 心术经典台词