国王的演讲经典对白
1、Queen Elizabeth:My husband"s work involves a great deal of public speaking.
伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。2、Lionel Logue:Then he should change jobs.
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。3、QueenElizabeth:He can"t.
伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。4、LionelLogue:What is he,an indentured servant?
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?5、QueenElizabeth:Something like that.
伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。6、Logue:What was your earliest memory?
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?7、KingGeorgeVI:I"m not -here to discuss -personal matters.
乔治六世:我不是到这里来讨论个人隐私的。8、LionelLogue:Why are you here then?
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?9、KingGeorgeVI:Because I bloody well stammer!
乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。10、Lilibet:What"s he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]
伊丽伯特:他在说什么?11、KingGeorgeVI:I don"t know buthe seems to be saying it rather well.
乔治六世:我不知道,不过貌似说得很有煽动力。12、KingGeorgeVI: [Logueis sitting on the coronation throne]Get up!Y-you can"t sit there!GET UP!
乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来13、LionelLogue:Why not? It"s a chair.
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。14、KingGeorgeVI:T-thatthat is Saint Edward"s chair.
乔治六世:呐那那是圣爱德华的椅子。15、LionelLogue:People have carved their name so nit.
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。16、KingGeorgeVI:L-listen to melisten to me!
乔治六世:听听我说听我说!17、LionelLogue:Why should I waste my time listening to you?
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间 听你说话?18、KingGeorgeVI:Because I have a voice!
乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。19、LionelLogue: yes,you do.
莱昂纳尔罗格医生:没错,的确如此20、KingGeorgeVI:If I am King,where is my power?Can I declare war?For ma government?Levya tax?No!And yet I am these at of all authority because they think tha twhen I speak,I speak for them.But I can"t speak.
乔治六世:如果我蕅ian.g酰业娜τ衷谀睦铮课夷苄矫矗课夷茏榻ㄕ刻岣咚笆眨慷疾恍校】晌一故且雒孀钒呀灰危鸵蛭龉叶枷嘈